• This Website is designed, developed and maintained by Shyam Advisory – Investment Advisor.
• By ordering our services you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions and Disclaimer.
• All our clients will have to complete Risk profiling, KYC formalities and will have to sign an agreement with us before receiving our services. Services will only get started after you complete all our compliance formalities.
• Handling complaints: If you have any complaints regarding Services received from us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on : +919512848969 detailing the nature of your complaint. We will acknowledge the complaint within 48 hours and provide a likely timescale for resolving the dispute while keeping you informed about progress. All complaints will be considered highly confidential, and be dealt with as soon as is possible.
• Our clients, Any third party or anyone else have no rights to forward or share our calls or SMS or Report or Any Information provided by us to / with anyone which is received directly or indirectly by them. If found so then Legal Actions can be taken.
• Unauthorized attempts to upload information, change or delete information on this website are strictly prohibited and punishable under Indian IT Act.
• These Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws and any disputes arising under these Terms & Conditions shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of the Rajkot only.
• All the transactions shall be completed at Rajkot only.
• On filling and submitting any form in Shyam Advisory website, you will authorize an Executive of Shyam Advisory to call you even if your number is registered under Do Not Call registration.