Enquire Now

Stocks in News Today

September 28, 2021

Finolex Cables: Even as proxy advisory firms flagged off corporate governance issues at Finolex Cables and advised shareholders to vote for three directors at the annual general meeting on Tuesday, the company has publicly taken the lead, the cousin of Deepak Kisandas Chhabria. Brother Prakash Chhabria was accused of provocation. shareholders and causing controversy.

Shyam Metallics: The company said it will invest Rs 850 crore in the current financial year under the Rs 2,960 crore capital expenditure plan to double its steel making capacity and enter the aluminum foil sector.

Reliance Industries: RIL is in talks to invest between $200 million and $250 million in InMobi’s lock screen content platform Glance.

SBI: Lenders led by State Bank of India (SBI) are set to recover Rs 37,400 crore this week as the acquisition of Dewan Housing Finance (DHFL) by Piramal Capital and Housing Finance (PCHF) should be completed this month.

Maruti Suzuki: The auto maker has asked its component suppliers to be ready for production of 160,000-180,000 cars and SUVs in October, as the country’s largest passenger vehicle maker makes arrangements for secure supply of chipsets through multiple channels.

JSPL, Kwality Dairy: Sarada Mines, a company affiliated to Jindal Steel & Power Limited (JSPL), has emerged as the winning bidder for Kwality Dairy following the auction through e-bidding process of milk and dairy products manufacturer. the Jindal Group firm won the e-bidding process with an offer of Rs 121 crore.

GAIL: Record-high liquefied natural gas (LNG) prices will hurt the sector in the long run, slow industries’ switch to natural gas, and delay India’s plan of launching LNG-powered trucks, GAIL chairman Manoj Jain has said.

Whirlpool India: Elica PB India will become a majority owned subsidiary of Whirlpool India and its financial statements will be consolidated within Whirlpool India. Whirlpool India currently holds a 49 per cent stake in Elica PB India and will acquire an additional 38 per cent equity interest for $57 million to bring its total equity ownership to 87 per cent.

Adani Enterprises: Adani Airport Holdings will acquire a majority stake in April Moon Retail (AMRPL) for a strategic partnership to operate duty free outlets at the airports. Adani Airport Holdings Limited (AAHL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Adani Enterprises, has signed a share membership agreement with AMRPL and its existing shareholders such as Arjun Ahuja, Karan Ahuja, Alia Ahuja and Kabir Ahuja.

HDFC Bank: The bank said it has raised Rs 5,000 crore by issuing bonds on a private placement basis.

EaseMyTrip: Travel technology provider InterGlobe Technology Quotient has signed an agreement with online travel portal, EaseMyTrip for seamless access to ITQ’s travel commerce platform (1G) – Travelport, said a release on Monday.

Zee Entertainment: SEBI on Monday confirmed its earlier direction passed against five persons barring them from the securities market for indulging in insider trading in shares of Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd.