Enquire Now

Stocks in news today

March 27, 2023

Bharat Electronics: Company has bagged orders worth Rs 4,300 crore from the Indian Army and Indian Navy to supply warfare systems.

Alembic Pharma: Company received form 483 with two minor procedural observations for the Karkhadi facility from US FDA. The drug regulator inspected the facility from March 16-24, 2023.

Paytm: The Reserve Bank of India has allowed the company to continue with its online payment aggregation (PA) business while it awaits Governement of India’s approval for past investment from OCL.

Tube Investments: The company said it will be acquiring 67 percent equity share capital of Lotus Surgicals Private Ltd and Premji Investments will acquire the remaining 33 percent. The total cost of acquisition will be up to 232.81 crore.

L&T Finance Holdings: The Reserve Bank of India approved the merger of L&T Finance, L&T Infra Credit and L&T Mutual Fund Trustee with the company.

Dalmia Bharat: The company’s subsidiary Dalmia Cement Ltd to sell 42.36 percent equity shares of associate company Dalmia Bharat Refractories Ltd at Rs 800 crore to Sarvapriya Healthcare Solutions.