1) ITC: ITC has raised its holding to 27.34% in Delectable Technologies. Delectable Technologie operates the ‘Azgo’ app and vending machines that sell snacks and other fast-moving consumer goods.
2) IOC, IEX: Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) has acquired a nearly 5% stake in Indian Gas Exchange (IGX).
3) Reliance Industries: Some major sovereign wealth funds are reportedly looking to invest in Reliance Industries’ clean energy unit. According to reports, these funds include Singapore’s GIC Holdings Pte Ltd, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority and UAE’s Mubadala Investment Co.
4) Yes Bank: Yes Bank has received board approval to raise Rs 10,000 crore. The company plans to raise the funds by issue of equity shares, depository receipts, convertible bonds, debentures, warrants, any other equity linked securities.
5) SBI: SBI has acquired a minority stake in JSW Cement Ltd.
6) JSW Energy: JSW Energy (Barmer) has completed buy back of 100 crore equity shares for Rs 1,000 crore. JSW Energy (Barmer) is a wholly owned subsidiary of JSW Energy.
7) Dish TV: SEBI has disposed of a case of alleged insider trading against Direct Media Distribution Ventures. Direct Media Distribution Ventures is Dish TV India’s corporate promoter.
8) India Cements: Investor Radhakishan Damani has increased his stake in India Cements to 22.76% from 21.14% at the end of the September quarter.
9) Tata Steel: Tata Steel has received Safety & Health Recognition 2021 from World Steel Association.