1) Wipro: Wipro will acquire the entire stake in Edgile, a Texas-headquartered cybersecurity firm. The acquisition is for $230 million.
2) Axis Bank: Axis Bank has emerged as the top contender to acquire Citibank India’s retail assets, according to media reports. In April this year, Citigroup’s global CEO Jane Fraser announced the bank’s exit from consumer banking in 13 countries including India.
3) IRB Infrastructure: Competition Commission of India (CCI) has approved buying of up to 16.94% equity share capital of IRB Infrastructure Developers by Bricklayers Investment.
4) Vedanta: Vedanta has acquired Nicomet, a Nickel and Cobalt producer based in Goa.
5) Adani Enterprises: Adani Enterprises has received the letter of award to implement three major stretches of the greenfield Ganga Expressway. The project cost is over Rs 17,000 crore.
6) Shree Cement: Shree Cement is reportedly planning to set up a Greenfield Cement plant in Guntur district at an estimated cost of Rs 1,500 crore.
7) Tata Power: Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) has awarded a contract to Tata Power for setting up a 100MW solar project with battery energy storage system (BESS) at Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh.