1) Bharti Airtel: Airtel has paid Rs 15,519 crore to the government towards prepayment of its entire deferred liability pertaining to the spectrum acquired in the 2014 auction.
2) Future Retail: Competition Commission of India (CCI) has suspended Amazon’s deal with Future Group. This comes after CCI reviewed complaints that Amazon concealed information while seeking regulatory approval.
3) HDFC Bank: HDFC Bank‘s micro, small and medium enterprises loan book for Tamil Nadu crossed Rs 20,000 crore as of September 30, 2021.
4) ICICI Bank: ICICI Bank has raised Rs 5,000 crore debt capital by issuing bonds on a private placement basis.
5) ITC: ITC has bought a 8.70% equity stake in Mother Sparsh Baby Care. Mother Sparsh is a D2C Ayurvedic and natural personal care brand.
6) Zomato: Zomato has completed acquisition of 7.89% stake in Bigfoot Retail Solutions. Bigfoot Retail is a logistics startup with the brand name ‘Shiprocket’.
7) RBL Bank: The RBI has granted permission to RBL Bank to collect indirect taxes on behalf of the government.
8) Union Bank of India: Union Bank of India has raised Rs 1,500 crore by issuing Basel III compliant bonds on a private placement basis.
9) Kotak Mahindra Bank: Kotak Securities will buy around 7.50% stake in Entroq Technologies. Kotak Securities is a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank. Entroq Technologies is a financial technology company.