1) Bharat Electronics & HAL: Bharat Electronics has received an order worth Rs 2,400 crore from Hindustan Aeronautics (HAL). The order is for the manufacture and supply of 20 types of airborne electronic systems to be fitted on the fighter aircraft.
2) Reliance Industries: Competition Commission of India (CCI) has approved the acquisition of a shareholding in Sterling and Wilson Renewable Energy Limited by Reliance New Energy Solar Limited.
3) Union Bank of India: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) acquired 2.01% stake in Union Bank of India via open market transactions. LIC’s shareholding in the bank now stands at 5.16% from 3.15% earlier.
4) Engineers India: Engineers India has signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) with Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) for joint development of technology for large scale cultivation of algae and extraction of value-added products.
5) Coal India: Coal India is planning to boost coal stock at thermal power plants to over 45 million tonnes (MT) from its own sources by the end of the ongoing fiscal.
6) Mahindra & Mahindra: Mahindra Electric Mobility launched its passenger electric three-wheeler Treo in Maharashtra, priced at Rs 2.09 Lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai). Mahindra Electric Mobility is the electric vehicle arm of the Mahindra Group.
7) Tata Motors: Tata Motors’ bus brand Starbus has crossed the 1 lakh units cumulative sales milestone.
8) Jindal Stainless: Jindal Stainless announced the launch of hot rolled stainless steel chequered sheet with the brand name ‘Jindal Infinity’ at the International Railway Equipment Exhibition 2021. The company is targeting Rs 500 crore sales from chequered steel.
9) Gujarat Flurochemicals: Fire broke out at one of the multi-product plants at Gujarat Fluorochemicals‘ Ranjitnagar site in Gujarat.
10) Yes Bank: The board of Yes Bank will meet on 21 December to consider fundraise via issue of equity shares, depository receipts or other modes.