1) Infosys: Infosys has been selected by Orion Corporation to transform its ERP and Planning platforms, enhance employee experience, and drive business value realisation.
2) Can Fin Homes: Can Fin Homes declared an ‘Interim Dividend’ of Rs.1.50 per equity share. Friday, December 24, 2021, has been fixed as the ‘Record Date’.
3) Axis Bank: Axis Bank clarified that there are no conversations around a deal with Spandana Sphoorty at present. In other news, the bank mentioned that it will not be seeking an extension of timelines for meeting financial parameters on loans recast under the Kamath committee framework because of the pandemic-related stress.
4) Bharti Airtel: Bharti Airtel is collaborating with Capgemini to bring 5G based enterprise grade solutions in India.
5) Vedanta: Vedanta Aluminium has set a target of achieving a 24% reduction in GHG (Greenhouse Gas) emissions intensity by FY25, Vedanta mentioned.
6) Adani Green: Adani Green has signed a power purchase agreement with Solar Energy Corp of India to supply 4.66 gigawatts of renewable power.
7) SBI: SBI has raised Rs 3,974 crore by issuing Basel III compliant bonds to subscribers.
8) Natco Pharma: Natco Pharma has approved a proposal to acquire US-based Dash Pharmaceuticals LLC for a cash consideration of $18 million.
9) Zomato: Zomato announced that ex-Unilever executive Anjalli Ravi Kumar will be joining the company as Chief Sustainability Officer. Nitin Savara, earlier a Partner at EY, will join as Deputy Chief Financial Officer.