1) Vedanta: Vedanta has approved a second interim dividend of Rs 13.50 per equity share on the face value of Re 1 per share for Financial Year 2022, amounting to Rs 5,019 crore.
2) UltraTech Cement: Ultratech Cement participated in the e-auction of Ravur Limestone Shlock conducted by Karnataka government and has been declared the preferred bidder.
3) Lupin: Lupin is recalling 4,113 cartons of generic oral contraceptive tablets in the US. The recall is due to manufacturing issues.
4) Cadila: Cadila has received approval from the USFDA to market generic drug Cariprazine capsules. The capsules are used in the treatment of schizophrenia.
5) Minda Industries: Minda Industries has entered into a joint venture (JV) agreement with FRIWO AG, a German electronics manufacturer company. The JV aims to manufacture and supply various electric vehicle components in the Indian subcontinent.
6) Reliance Industries: Reliance Industries, in association with Assets Care & Reconstruction Enterprise Ltd, are among those companies that are bidding to take over bankrupt Indian textile firm Sintex Industries Ltd.
7) SBI: State Bank of India raised about Rs 3,974-crore capital through additional tier 1 bonds (AT1 bonds).
8) PowerGrid Corporation: PowerGrid Corporation India’s board will meet on December 15 to consider and approve dividend for FY22.
9) Union Bank of India: CRISIL assigned a rating of ‘AA/Stable’ to Union Bank of India’s Additional Tier-I Bonds (Basel III) of Rs 1500 crore.